How to manage user roles
This article outlines the multiple user roles and what permissions they are granted.
Note: Only admins can change roles.
How to change a user's role
Navigate to Team and click on a person.
In the Roles section, select the desired role from the drop-down.
To finish, just click Save.
Permissions for each role
There are four different roles: reps, managers, admins, and analysts. Listed below you'll find the permissions given to each role.Reps
- Make calls.
- View their own calls and edit their call notes.
- View all scripts.
- View all objections and customer questions.
- View reports based on their own data.
A manager can do everything a rep can do as well as:
- View, edit, and delete calls.
- Create, edit, and delete scripts.
- Create, edit, and delete categories.
- Create, edit, and delete objections and customer questions.
- View reports based on all users data.
An admin can do everything that a manager can do as well as:
- Add, edit, and remove users.
- Manage account settings.
- Manage billing.
- Close the account.
An analyst can only view completed calls and reports. They cannot make or edit calls or manage scripts or the account.