Managing User Roles
This article explains the various user roles and how to change a user’s role. To get started, navigate to the Team page and select a User.
Note: Only admins can change roles.
How to change a user's role
Navigate to Team and click on a person.
In the Roles section, select the desired role from the dropdown menu.
To finish, select the Save button.
Permissions for each role
There are three different roles: reps, managers, admins. Listed below you'll find the permissions given to each role.Reps
- Create Sessions.
- View their own Sessions.
- View all Workflows.
- View Responses (customer questions and objections.)
- Connect to enabled integrations.
- View reports based on their own Sessions.
A manager can do everything a rep can do as well as:
- View, edit, and delete Sessions.
- Create, edit, and delete Workflows.
- Create, edit, and delete Categories.
- Create, edit, and delete Responses (objections and customer questions.)
- Create, edit, and delete Fields.
- View reports based on all User data.
An admin can do everything that a manager can do as well as:
- Add, edit, and remove Users.
- Enable Integrations
- Manage account settings.
- Manage billing.
- Close the account.